Piano Lessons in Raleigh, NC
Music Lessons in:
- Chapel Hill
Raleigh, North Carolina
Piano, Guitar, and Voice Lessons
10 Reasons Families Choose
Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc.
- We specialize in teaching music lessons including piano, guitar and voice. We have a wide network of instructors and take great care as we match them with families based on gender, personality, scheduling, and other preferences. In addition, we ask our families for their candid feedback throughout the year to aid in monitoring the quality of our teachers.
- We perform background checks on each of our instructors. We have a thorough interview process and conduct extensive reference calls. Our families feel safe inviting our teachers into their homes.
- Our teachers have made long-term commitments to teaching music lessons and to our program. Currently, we have instructors celebrating their tenth, eleventh and twelfth year anniversaries with us!
- Our teachers have a small Lending Library that they can bring to the student's home, which enables our families to save money on music books.
- We offer a simple monthly tuition plan and do not require a long-term contract. We do not charge hidden fees such as re-registrations and recital costs, which inflate the total cost of lessons. Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc. offers several payment options which include automatic payment with check, automatic payment with credit card or payment with check or money order.
- Our teachers have access to a $2,000 Lending Library that they can bring to the student's home, which enables our families to save money on music books.
- We pride ourselves on our integrity and on our ability to exceed the expectations of each family. If a parent, student, or teacher has an issue that needs attention, we resolve it to the satisfaction of each party immediately rather than days or weeks later. Our office is staffed every day.
- Families can rest assured that musical education is our top priority. PLIYH continues to have a high rating with Angie’s List!
- By listening to what our families need most, we have developed a comprehensive system that has proven successful in Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Little Rock, and Raleigh. We are currently celebrating our 15th year anniversary serving families. We hope that your family will be the next to join our Piano Lessons In Your Home family!
For More Information Contact:
Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc.
Shannon McSwain, Regional Director
17 Willowbrook Circle
Clayton, NC 27527
- "Our teacher is wonderful! Our daughter absolutely loves him and she is so excited each week for her lesson. She is leaps and bounds above where she was a year ago and I think a lot of it has to do with our teacher's teaching style. He has been so flexible and accommodating when we have scheduling conflicts."
- - Tina S., Irving, Texas
- "I truly appreciate my instructor’s teaching technique and patience. He makes playing the piano fun and enjoyable. My experience with Piano Lessons In Your Home has been a great one!"
- - Janet D., Dallas
- "Piano Lessons In Your Home is a great concept! Perfect for working people. And my teacher is an excellent instructor."
- - Cheryl C., Dallas
- "Piano Lessons In Your Home has been incredibly convenient for our family. It fits into our schedule perfectly. It has also created an interest in music in our three year old – he loves to try to play the piano after his older sister’s lessons."
- - Jane C., Dallas
- "We signed up with PLIYH about a year ago to gauge our son’s interest in music. The patient teachers from PLIYH have not only helped him learn music, but also develop an appreciation for it. Their novel and interesting way of teaching helps in keeping the child focused and interested and looking forward to the next session. We have no doubt that this was an excellent decision."
- - Viren and Pema A., Richardson
- "Piano lessons In Your Home is an exciting new idea for parents and students. Before, driving to the music school, waiting for the teacher, students milling about, each week a different room and piano, other lessons going on in surrounding rooms. The whole process was noisy and distracting for student and parent alike. But here in own home, our son learns on his own piano -- the one that he plays on. He has actually learned at a faster pace than the traditional lessons. The teachers at PLIYH are incredible with their attention to detail and teaching ability. As our son's skill level grows so does his love and appreciation of music."
- - Cathy E., Irving
- View all Testimonials