Piano, Voice, Guitar, Violin, and Drum Lessons in:
Piano, Voice, Guitar, Violin, and Drum Lessons
Current clients – Register your student today for upcoming Dayton PLIYH music events!
Young Performer’s Awards (YPA)
Venue: West Chester Presbyterian Church
Virtual Evaluations: Thursday, October 8th, 2015
Evaluations: Friday, October 9th & Saturday, October 10th, 2015
Blue Ribbon Recital: Saturday, October 10th
YPA Registration Fee:
PLIYH Families: $20 per student
$15 per student for families with 2 or more students participating
Private Students of PLIYH Teachers: $25 per student
Non-PLIYH Families: $25 per student
10 Reasons Families Take Piano, Voice, Guitar, Violin, and Drum with Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc.
- We specialize in teaching music lessons including Piano, Guitar, Violin and Voice. We have a wide network of instructors and take great care as we match them with families based on gender, personality, scheduling, and other preferences. In addition, we ask our families for their candid feedback throughout the year to aid in monitoring the quality of our music teachers.
- We perform background checks on each of our Piano, Voice, Violin and Guitar Music instructors. We have a thorough interview process and conduct extensive reference calls. Our families feel safe inviting our teachers into their homes.
- Piano Lessons in Your Home teachers have made long-term commitments to teaching Piano, Voice, Guitar, Violin, Drums, and to our program. Currently, we have instructors celebrating their tenth, eleventh and twelfth year anniversaries with us!
- We offer a convenient solution for busy families. Instead of spending time traveling to and from music lessons, as well as waiting during classes, families can save valuable time by having one of our highly trained instructors come to them. Also, students are able to learn on their own Piano, Guitar, Violin, and Drums in the comfort of their own homes.
- We offer a simple monthly tuition plan and do not require a long-term contract. We do not charge hidden fees such as re-registrations and recital costs, which inflate the total cost of lessons. Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc. offers several payment options which include automatic payment with check, automatic payment with credit card or payment with check or money order.
- All of our markets have a large Lending Library. Because of this resource, our students have access to a variety of musical materials that teachers bring directly to their homes. Borrowing music books enables our families to save money throughout the year. Piano Lessons Dayton, Guitar Lessons Dayton Ohio
- We offer our students the opportunity to participate in at least one optional musical recital each year. We also extend exciting educational opportunities to our students such as Master Classes and the ability to audition for and/or perform in our two annual Concert Series.
- We pride ourselves on our integrity and on our ability to exceed the expectations of each family. If a parent, student, or teacher has an issue that needs attention, we resolve it to the satisfaction of each party immediately rather than days or weeks later. Our office is staffed every day.
- Families can rest assured that musical education is our top priority. PLIYH continues to have a high rating with Angie’s List!
- By listening to what our families need most, we have developed a comprehensive system that has proven successful in Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Chicago, Tampa Bay, and Little Rock. We have been serving families since 1996 and hope that your family will be the next to join our Piano Lessons In Your Home family!
For More Information Contact:<!––>
Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc.
Artistic and Operations Director
Phone: (937) 426-1020
For teachers by appointment only contact:
10175 International Boulevard
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Steinway & Sons
Cincinnati Piano Tuner-Piano Perfect
Piano Tuning and Restoration
College Certified Technician
Cincinnati: 513-221-TUNE (8863)