Piano Lessons | Voice Lessons | Guitar Lessons | and More!
Since 1996, Piano Lessons In Your Home has brought music education directly to you.
Click on a Location above to learn how to become part of our PLIYH family!
Piano Lessons In Your Home continues to offer our families the highest level of music education available for in-home lessons and have the support of a company which embodies integrity and has you and your child’s best interest at heart. Call today to reserve a time slot that will work best for you and your family! Piano Lessons In Your Home is a convenient solution for busy families who would like to expose their children to the world of music. In addition to teaching music to children, we also instruct adults and seniors. Features of our program include:
- One 30, 45, or 60 minute music lesson each week.
- Flexible scheduling with vacation allowances.
- At least one optional recital per year.
- A wide network of experienced instructors which enables us to skillfully match your family with a music teacher of your preference.
- An extensive Lending Library comprised of Classical, Seasonal, Popular, Gospel, Jazz, and other music, including compact discs and videos, which teachers may borrow for your family.
- Multiple Payment Options – Families can pay their tuition by using our automatic debit system, or by check or by money order.
- You won’t need to drive to or from lessons or wait during lessons.
- Students learn on their own instrument in the comfort of their own home.
10 Reasons Families Choose Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc.
- We specialize in teaching music lessons including Piano, Guitar, Violin and Voice. We have a wide network of instructors and take great care as we match them with families based on gender, personality, scheduling, and other preferences. In addition, we ask our families for their candid feedback throughout the year to aid in monitoring the quality of our music teachers.
- We perform background checks on each of our Piano, Voice, Violin and Guitar Music instructors. We have a thorough interview process and conduct extensive reference calls. Our families feel safe inviting our teachers into their homes.
- Piano Lessons in Your Home teachers have made long-term commitments to teaching Piano, Voice, Violin, Guitar and to our program. Currently, we have instructors celebrating their tenth, eleventh and twelfth year anniversaries with us!
- We offer a convenient solution for busy families. Instead of spending time traveling to and from music lessons, as well as waiting during classes, families can save valuable time by having one of our highly trained instructors come to them. Also, students are able to learn on their own musical instruments in the comfort of their own homes.
- We offer a simple monthly tuition plan and do not require a long-term contract. We do not charge hidden fees such as re-registrations and recital costs, which inflate the total cost of lessons. Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc. offers several payment options which include automatic payment with check, automatic payment with credit card or payment with check or money order.
- All of our markets have a large Lending Library. Because of this resource, our students have access to a variety of musical materials that teachers bring directly to their homes. Borrowing music books enables our families to save money throughout the year.
- We offer our students the opportunity to participate in at least one optional musical recital each year. We also extend exciting educational opportunities to our students such as Master Classes and the ability to audition for and/or perform in our two annual Concert Series.
- We pride ourselves on our integrity and on our ability to exceed the expectations of each family. If a parent, student, or teacher has an issue that needs attention, we resolve it to the satisfaction of each party immediately rather than days or weeks later. Our office is staffed every day.
- Families can rest assured that musical education is our top priority. PLIYH continues to have a high rating with Angie’s List!
- By listening to what our families need most, we have developed a comprehensive system that has proven successful in Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Dallas, Little Rock and Kansas City. We have been serving families since 1996 and hope that your family will be the next to join our Piano Lessons In Your Home family!
Student Testimonials"Miss Melanie is great with our daughter, who is taking piano lessons, but our younger son who is not yet old enough, loves her too! And it's so wonderful not to have to spend time driving to and from a music location for lessons. I love PLIYH! "
-Rila, Dublin, Ohio
“I love the convenience of PLIYH. I am able to listen to the lesson and be part of the lesson while cooking and doing laundry at the same time.”
-Tracie, Gahanna, Ohio
“Our instructor is knowledgeable, dedicated and enthusiastic. I wish we had enrolled in your company 3 years ago! I will recommend your services to family and friends.”
-Rose, Columbus, Ohio
"Renee is a wonderful teacher. She has been very patient and understands the very different learning styles of both my daughters. She is engaging and makes each lesson fun and adapts to their skills as well as personalities."
-Teju, Evanston, IL
"One of the biggest reasons I love teaching with Piano Lessons in Your Home is the skill of our Director in matching teachers with new students. When Christie contacts me with a new student, I know that student will be someone whose personality and learning style is suited to the way I teach. I've taught at a lot of different schools, and this is very unusual. I also love the support we get from the office - especially the help we are offered in selecting new material for our students, and in finding music that will help our students get through difficult patches in their development. It's definitely the best teaching experience I've had!"
-Margaret, Chicago Teacher
"Piano Lessons in Your Home allows me to do what I love AND get paid for it!"
-Stacey, Cincinnati Teacher
"This has been a wonderful experience. We love Laura. She is truly AMAZING and has been a wonderful gift to our family. Thank you again for this great opportunity. I will recommend your company without hesitation."
-Kathy, Tampa Bay Family